Translator

Sunday 4 March 2012

TOPMAN LTD (London Fashion Week)



Back again! So before I go to bed I will leave you my The Fab Men Collection from Topman for this Fall. Amazing skinny suits and Coats....  great asseccories the belts on the Coats and those shoes! Its all Black but with a touch og prints and a bit of colour! Its all Baclk but i still love it!
Hope you like it!

























Did you like the Collection? What do you think of it?



Thank you so much!
Hugs&Kisses
JK

You can Follow me on Twitter and Facebook Page.


8 comments:

  1. Really good outerwear over all the black though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes i love it too, black, edgy and cool this is how i want to see men too on the streets;)
    love and kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you!
      hugs!

      thanks for the comment!!!

      Delete
  3. those shoes indeed look really cool!


    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Los peinados no me gustan mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. definately love these looks. so clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete