Translator

Saturday 25 February 2012

Jose Matteos Collection (Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid)



Hello Guys!
How you all doing? How was the weekend?
I am fine, just a bit tired of yesterday (Sunday) all day at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid. I had a Fab time, soon I will post you all the pics, but now let me show you some of the Collections showing I have been.

First of all was the Off Designer for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Madrid, Jose Matteos (Friday the 3º at Utopic Us)

What a Amazing Collection, Love the set...






All i can say about the Collection is that Black is Back in a big style!
Jose Matteos Collection is called "Essence by Matteos"
Collection with Beautifull maintained clothing, lines and subtled curts that play with the details of line Fabircs and fluffy. Fabrics such as silk, tulle, lace and organic. Beautifull Pieces....





















































 Amazing make-up and Looks!
 (not all the pics are in Fab Quality)



Hope you all Like it! I loved the Collection! Just amazing, great cuts and texture!
what do you think?

Have a Fab Weekend!
Hugs and Kisses
JK


For the AfterParty Click Here






                                 The one and only Jose Matteos and one of the Models!     




5 comments:

  1. Awesome Collection!


    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. make-up on both sexs are things I don't normally see but I kind of like it.

    ReplyDelete